XAVAGE BASIC ADMISSION
SPEND AN ACTION-PACKED DAY IN THE NEW PARK AT CANCUN AND RIVIERA MAYA<strong>Xavage Park</strong> is a thrilling adventure you will enjoy the most. There will be a chance to test your skills in a Ropes Course with four different levels of adrenaline and then kayaking through canals. The little ones can have a great time at Splash Zone, an area with waterslides, hanging bridges and a wading pool, where there is also a swimming pool for the whole family to refresh and rest for a while. <br><br>When you start feeling hungry, stop at the restaurant to enjoy a buffet meal that includes non-alcoholic beverages. You will need to recharge your batteries!
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Ropes Course with four different levels.
- Splash Zone (swimming pool + waterslides).
- Snacks (pizzas and juices).
- Buffet meal.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit and water shoes. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- For Ropes Course, it’s necessary to use gloves, which you will borrow exclusively for the activity, and must return upon completing the course.
- For all the activities it is important to wear closed toes shoes that can get wet.
- You won’t be able to participate in any activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be always needing your hands for every activity, and that's the reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xavage opens from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age to enter the park is 5 years old. Children under 12 years of age but over 4.5 ft must present an ID to verify their age.
- The minimum height to drive a Monster Truck is 5.2 ft (1.6 m) and 4 ft (1.2 m) for a passenger. Only guests 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license, can take the wheel.
- The wading pool, waterslides and bridges at Splash Zone are exclusively for kids under 12 years of age.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It’s not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- The use of closed shoes or water shoes is mandatory for the Ropes Course and Monster Truck activities.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
Usually purchased together:
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
The minimum age recommended is 6 years old.