The longest artificial whitewater course in the world is here!
And you can live it during your vacations in Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Xavage. Have fun paddling in category three rapids of the International Scale of River Difficulty. Strength, coordination and teamwork will be the ingredients to reach the end, where a certified rafting guide will be the captain of this adventure.
- Trip of 600 m (656 yd).
- River difficulty: class 3.
- The use of safety helmet and life jacket is mandatory at all times.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from acrophobia, claustrophobia, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart disease.