Your instinct is to go full speed
Find out what it’s like to go 53 mph (85 km/h) in the most intense water activity in all of Cancun and Riviera Maya. Hop on a jet boat piloted by an expert captain who will take you through narrow canals making fierce changes in directions, twists from 180 to 360° and increases and decreases of speed. Hang on tight and let the adrenaline run through your body.
- Course length: 2.5 miles (4.15 km).
- Maximum speed: 53 mph (85 km/h).
- Capacity of the vessel: 12 people.
- The use of safety helmet and life jacket is mandatory.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important for you to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.