CANCUN ACTIVITIES: JET BOAT
FULL SPEED ON A FAST JET BOAT
Included in your Xavage All-Inclusive Admission
Hop on board and go full speed on a Jet Boat navigated by an expert captain. Cross narrow canals as you swiftly change directions with a dragonfly’s agility. The speed boats have a capacity of up to 10 people and a captain who will take you to every corner of the park’s canals with twists and turns that’ll have you shouting with excitement. Reach up to over 45 mp/h as you slide across the water with fun 360° spins. Make sure to give your most adventurous cheer... it’s the best motivation for our captains!
Depending on the occupation, up to 10 people can share this adventure in a boat that’s designed specifically for this purpose. The engine and structure are the same as the ones used for racing, and, at Xavage you’ll be experiencing them in the most fun of ways. Hold on to the safety handles and adjust your seat belt to enjoy this adventure to the fullest. Minors under 15 years old can enjoy this activity in the company of an adult.
Along the way, you’ll notice a camera recording the passengers of the activity, so don’t let any emotion hide and give your best smile to the camera... you may purchase this video later at the store to relive it and share it anytime you’re missing Xavage.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height of 4 ft or 1.20 m).
About the activity
- • The minimum height to participate is 4 ft (1.20 m).
- • The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs (136 kg).
- • Course length: 2.5 miles.
- • Maximum speed: 46 mph (75 km/h).
- Total duration: 35 min
- • Capacity of the vessel: 10 people.
- • The use of a safety helmet and life jacket is mandatory.
- • You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- • You'll be always needing your hands, the reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- • It is important for you to wear closed-toe shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- • Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
The minimum age recommended is 6 years old.