Nothing can stop you!
Take the wheel and feel the power of a Monster Truck designed exclusively for Xavage. Its huge dimensions and powerful attributes will take you on a circuit of surprising obstacles, but you’ll be even more surprised when you find out that none of them can stop you. Test your skills going over all types of elements, from scattered logs, loose ramps, wheels, giant stairs, steep slopes that’ll take you splashing down on mud puddles, to remainings of scrap cars! Nothing stops a Monster Truck!
The circuits have a length of a mile and count wit 15 different obstacles. Remember that this is a skill and dexterity test, not a race. You’ll discover a very fun and very bouncy road ahead. Minors can enjoy this activity as copilots. Hold on... it’s about to get bumpy!
The roads are supervised by our guides from an observation tower that reaches every spot of the course. It’s very important to follow all the instructions and recommendations they’ll be giving you, as well as respecting the signals for this to be an unforgettable experience.
Remember to smile at the camera in the photo spots. You won’t be able to hide your face of excitement!
- One 15-obstacle course of 1 mile (1.6 km).
- Capacity per vehicle: 2 people
- Two people per vehicle.
- The use of safety helmet and seat belt is mandatory at all times.
- Only adults 18 and older with driver license and plenty experience, may drive.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- It is mandatory to present a driver's license and the use of shoes to do this activity.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.