Take the wheel of your adventure
You have the control of a powerful off-road vehicle that will face you against a 15-obstacle course to overcome with bravery and your driving skills. Maneuver against inclined slopes of up to three meters, large steps, challenging rocky passages, potholes, mounds, junk cars and hollows. An obstacle course like no other in the destination.
- One 15-obstacle course of 1 mile (1.6 km).
- Capacity per vehicle: 2 people
- Two people per vehicle.
- The use of safety helmet and seat belt is mandatory at all times.
- Only adults 18 and older with driver license and plenty experience, may drive.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- It is mandatory to present a driver's license and the use of shoes to do this activity.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.