XAVAGE ALL-INCLUSIVE ADMISSION
ENJOY XAVAGE AT THE MOST IN A PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES IT ALLYou will have unlimited access to all the activities at the park, plus visiting the buffet restaurant all the times you want. Dare to conquer the terrain on a Monster Truck and fly on a horizontal Zip-line while enjoying the view. You can also have a full-speed ride through narrow canals on a Jet Boat or a rafting adventure at the only whitewater rapids in Cancun and Riviera Maya, besides all the features in the Basic admission. Are you ready to spend an exciting day in paradise? <br><br>Have a day full of emotions with the <strong>Xavage All-Inclusive Admission</strong>!
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Zip-line Flight
- Monster Truck.
- Jet Boat
- Ropes Course with four different levels.
- Splash Zone (swimming pool + waterslides)
- Snacks (pizzas, juices and smoothies).
- Buffet meal.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit and water shoes. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- For Ropes Course, it’s necessary to use gloves, which you will borrow exclusively for the activity, and must return upon completing the course.
- For all the activities is important to wear closed toes shoes that can get wet.
- You won’t be able to participate in any activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times for every activity, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xavage opens from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age to enter the park is 5 years old. Children under 12 years of age but over 4.5 ft must present an ID to verify their age.
- The minimum height to drive a Monster Truck is 5.2 ft (1.6 m) and 4 ft (1.2 m) for a passenger. Only guests 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license, can take the wheel.
- The wading pool, waterslides and bridges at Splash Zone are exclusively for kids under 12 years of age.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It’s not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- The use of closed shoes or water shoes is mandatory for the Ropes Course and Monster Truck activities.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
Usually purchased together:
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
The minimum age recommended is 6 years old.