Feels like flying
We all have dreamt about flying at some point in our lives. Well, at Xavage, you can do it! Fly like a hawk in the Xavage Zip-line, the longest horizontal zip-line in Cancun. You’ll be resting your body in a completely horizontal position along a circuit of over 400 yards, to open your arms and soar through the sky in a journey very close to taking flight.
Experience the feeling of flying through the air with the soft flight of the Xavage Zip-line. It’s ideal if this is the first time you try this activity or if you’re looking for a more relaxing experience. Let yourself go and open your arms to the breeze!
This activity counts with international safety certifications. In addition, our guides are professionally trained and are certain to help you get into the mood.
Don’t forget to smile for the picture! Along the way, you’ll find photo spots to help you frame this memory forever!
- 437-yd (400 m) long zip-line.
- Maximum speed during flight: 18 mph (29 km/h).
- Zip-line height: 65 ft (20 m).
- The use of safety helmet and harness is mandatory at all times.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important for you to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.