Food and beverages
At Xavage, all meals and drinks are included!
From 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Delight yourself with a complete buffet with the delicious flavors of Mexican and international cuisines, with unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
From 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Savor delicious pizzas, juices and smoothies as many times as you want during your visit!
You will find eight themed shops distributed throughout the park, offering several items such as toiletries, equipment to make the activities more comfortable, and souvenirs of your experience at Xavage. Everything you need for a day of fun.More information here
Just a few steps away from Tough Cubs and the Snack area, you will find a place to rest and relax in lounge and regular chairs.
Dressing rooms and lockers
At Xavage you can make use of dressing rooms,showers, and lockers to safeguard your belongings.
All the pictures of your experience!
At Xavage you will find 31 Xelfie spots throughout the park, in the best places to capture impressive moments from the best angles. At the end of your experience, you can see all your photographs and purchase them if you like.
Tips to get the best pictures
- Keep the helmet on at all times during your visit, since it activates the cameras.
- Smile everytime you see the “Smile!” sign, you are about to get photographed.
- Take as many pictures as possible; the photo packages include all the pictures for the same price.
- Keep your face uncovered and keep your distance with other visitors so all your pictures are personal.
- All photographs are digital and you can download them 24 hours after your visit using your ticket number.
In a park where the activities are so extreme, safety is a priority. That’s why it’s mandatory to wear a helmet during all activities: life jacket in the aquatic ones, harness on the ones that take you to the air, and seat belt on the off road vehicles. In addition, guides, lifeguards, and captains are highly qualified to carry out their activities and are trained in emergency response. The park has a First Aid Unit to handle any unforeseen circumstance.