Follow these recommendations to make sure you enjoy your experience at Xavage to its fullest.
The use of closed shoes or water shoes is mandatory for the Rope Circuit and Monster Truck activities. Water Shoes provide greater comfort by making it easier to get wet and since they adjust to the ankle, they make it difficult to lose them during activities. In case you don't bring a pair, you can purchase them at the stores in the park.
Three of the park’s activities involve contact with water, Jet Boat, Rafting, and Kayak, reason why it’s important to wear a swimsuit during your time here.
Wear Bermuda shorts besides your swimsuit, since the harness can be uncomfortable for the Xavage Zip-line and Ropes Course activities. Bring a T-shirt that can get wet, an extra change of clothes, and a towel. Lockers are included so you can safeguard all your belongings.
Don’t forget to bring a towel, since you will only find towels at the Xavage stores for an additional cost.
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, you should only use sunblock, sunscreen, and insect repellent free of chemicals. Join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products.
You can help preserve and take care of our ecosystem!
Your safety is our top priority.
Xplor has modern and cutting edge equipment and the highest security standards, which is why our visitors should only worry about having lots of fun. Also you will be attended at all times by highly qualified personnel to guarantee your safety.
- Two adjustable straps unfolded in a three-step mechanism.
- A two-inch safety clasp.
- Two adjustable straps with two-inch safety clasps.
- Average weight of vest: 16 oz (450 g).
- Minimum weight capacity: 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Maximum weight capacity: 551 lbs (250 kg).
Harness Petzl Pandion
- An adjustable, compact and light harness, very popular in mountaineering and other adventure sports.
- A unique single tie-in point situated at the top of the Dyneema® belt system ensures excellent wear resistance.
- A half-inch stainless steel cable with a diameter of 2.8 x 7.4 in (7 x 19 cm) and a resistance of 180 kg/mm.
- Average weight capacity for a one-person raft: 330 lbs (150 kg).
- Average weight capacity for a double raft: 529 lbs (240 kg).
- Paddle weight: 8.8 oz (250 g).
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 in (30 x 15 cm).
Helmet Petzl Ecrin Roc
- Solid and fully adjustable.
- It’s made up of a robust polycarbonate casing for better shock-absorption.
- Thanks to its many vents (14), it’s comfortable and very well reinforced.
Rope Petzl Axis
- Extremely resistant polyvalent semi-static 11 mm rope.
- Certificate CE EN 1891 type A.
- Knot Resistance: 21 kN.
- Resistance to the sewn end: 24 kN
- Force of impact (factor 0.3): 5.1 kN
Pulley Petzl Trac
- Double pulley with fixed side plates and washers made of stainless steel which can be used on zip-lines that work on both cable and rope.
- Integrated VERTIGO karabiner.
- Resistance to traction: 20 kN.
John Deere Amphibious Vehicles
- Capacity to hold two adults and two kids.
- Equipped with seat belts for everyone.
- Front and rear bumpers for protection.
- Reinforced door.
- Protective ailerons for tires.
- Big capacity to adapt to the environment.