Reach new heights
How high will you go? At the Ropes Course in Xavage that’s the question you will be asking yourself, since the circuit counts with four different levels of height and difficulty for all types of adventurer.
The first one at 26 ft (8 m) is perfect for those who are just starting to discover the wonderful world of adventure. Obstacles at this level are much more stable and simpler to get through. It’s a great way to catch some confidence into trying new things and even some self-confidence since you’ll be showing yourself that indeed, at Xavage, you can do it!
The next level goes up to 46 ft (14 m), and though the obstacles are still solid and stable, you’ll find some more challenging than others. Nothing an adventurer like you can’t overcome!
On the third level, you’ll notice that obstacles are less stable reaching up to 82 ft (25 m) becoming a true challenge! The feeling of satisfaction after beating it is huge, since you will most likely find this experience as a true first!
Finally, on the fourth level, you’ll find the most original and creative obstacles... even a hanging bicycle! The challenge is certainly trickier, but the view is very much worth it! Upon finishing this level, in addition to ringing the adventurers bell, you’ll get the truest feeling of satisfaction!
This adventure will put your skills, dexterity, balance, and strength to the test while you’re hanging in the air walking over obstacles. Justifiably also known as “howler monkey”! Maybe that’s why you’ll be rewarded by our guides with a delicious banana after you finish... well deserved, and just what you’ll need to recover energy!
The activity and our guides are certified by international standards in safety. In addition, the harness system with which you’ll be advancing is completely secure. In order to advance, you will always be locked into a safety line with clic-it technology blocking system: when one hook is open, the other one blocks automatically. This way, you’ll be stepping into the adventure in total safety. Besides, you’ll be able to go up or down a level whenever you consider it necessary or if you feel ready for more!
❯ Height: 8 m / 26 ft
Level 1 - Green
❯ Height: 14 m / 46 ft
Level 2 - Blue
❯ Height: 25 m / 82 ft
Level 3- Red
❯ Height: 36 m / 118 ft
Level 4 - Black
- Course length: 262 yd (240 m).
- The use of safety helmet and harness is mandatory at all times.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes.
- You will be given gloves exclusively for the activity which you must return upon completing the course.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.