Rule the heights
Use your strength, balance and coordination to get a across a rope course hanging in the air, where hands, feet and skill will help you defeat gravity. Scale nets, webs, logs, tires, a kayak, a bicycle and a skateboard, and walk on hanging bridges to get to the other side.
You will choose one of four difficulties with 15 obstacles each, according to you level of audacity:
Nivel 1: 26 ft (8 m)
Nivel 2: 46 ft (14 m)
Nivel 3: 82 ft (25 m)
Nivel 4: 118 ft (36 m)
- Course length: 262 yd (240 m).
- The use of safety helmet and harness is mandatory at all times.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes.
- You will be given gloves exclusively for the activity which you must return upon completing the course.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.