Admission to Xavage
Be as wild as you want!
Prove what you are made of at Xavage. Defy your limits in six activities on the water, through the sky and overcoming the obstacles of an unfavorable terrain. Decide how bold you want to be and how far you want to take your adrenaline in the most extreme park of Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Depending on your entrance time and location of your hotel.
5 years old to enter the park* (must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
From 5 to 11 get half off.*
*Must show an ID at the park’s ticket booth.
- Ultimate Kayaking - Crocodile.
- Intense Rope Course - Monkeys.
- From one to four activities to choose (depending on the type of admission chosen).
- Serpent - Tough Cubs: a special place for kids from 5 to 11 years old.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use chemical-free insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- For Intense Rope Course - Monkeys it necessary to use gloves, which you will borrow exclusively for the activity, and must return upon completing the course.
- For all the activities is important to wear closed toes shoes that can get wet.
- You won’t be able to participate in any activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times for every activity, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children under 12 years of age but over 4.5 ft, must present an ID to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.