Admission to Xavage
Be as wild as you want!Show what you are made of in Xavage. Test all your limits. Choose between six activities that challenge the water, conquer the air and challenge the land. Unleash the wild within and decide the level of adrenaline you want to live in the most extreme park of Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5 years old to enter the park* (must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
From 5 to 11 get half off.*
*Must show an ID at the park’s ticket booth.
- Crocodile - Ultimate Kayaking.
- Howler Monkey - Intense Rope Course.
- From one to four activities to choose.
- Tough Cubs: a special place for kids from 5 to 12 years old.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use chemical-free insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children under 12 years of age but over 4.5 ft, must present an ID to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.