Water is your habitat
Paddle with stealth in the only water canals of Cancun. Use your strength, coordination and love for water to cruise on board a kayak at your own pace. Discover the farther places of the park and appreciate the surroundings.
- Individual or double kayaks.
- Long-course length: 1,039 yd (950 m)
- Short-course length: 766 yd (700 m)
- The use of a life jacket and safety helmet is mandatory.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.