Paddle along Xavage’s canals
Use your strength and coordination to find the better hidden corners of Xavage. At Kayak, you’ll be exploring the park’s canals while you discover hidden surprises along the way. On board your Kayak, you will be contemplating unique views on a very relaxing adventure. There are three different paths to explore; short, intermediate and long. The kayaks are for one or two people, so you can choose how to live this adventure.
As you paddle along, you’ll become one with the water. Sometimes, upon the beginning, some people find it tricky to coordinate their movement with the paddles, but as you go along and advance, you’ll be sliding with the ability of a crocodile! On the green canals, you’ll find small surprises that’ll have you falling in love with the park. You can also stop and smile in the various photo spots to frame your memories.
If you’d rather try this activity in partners, remember the kayaks are more manageable when kept under 285 lb (130 kg) so, if the combined weight exceeds, it’s better to take two kayaks individually and paddle along together.
Along the way, you’ll find guides that may help you or take you in the correct direction if needed, keeping you safe at all times.
- Individual or double kayaks.
- Long-course length: 940 yd (860 m)
- Intermediate-course length: 776 yd (710 m)
- Short-course length: 344 yd (310 m)
- The use of a life jacket and safety helmet is mandatory.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can attach to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.