Become a bird of prey
Live the excitement of flying through the air in a long and fast zip-line that will make you feel like a hawk hunting its prey.
- 437-yd (400 m) long zip-line.
- Maximum speed during flight: 18 mph (29 km/h).
- Zip-line height: 65 ft (20 m).
- The use of safety helmet and harness is mandatory at all times.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important for you to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.