Try to tame the powerful river
The only whitewater rapids in Cancun and Riviera Maya are in Xavage. Strive to keep control of a raft descending the strong category-three waters of the river. Strength, coordination and teamwork will be necessary to subdue its power and get to the end. Pay attention to the certified guide who will help you in this exciting experience.
- Trip of 600 m (656 yd).
- River difficulty: class 3.
- The use of safety helmet and life jacket is mandatory at all times.
- You won’t be able to participate in the activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You'll be needing your hands at all times, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Important to wear closed toes shoes and clothes that can get wet.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from acrophobia, claustrophobia, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart disease.